- Date: 17 September 2019 - 19 September 2019
- Location: Ballintrane, Fenagh, Co. Carlow
The National Ploughing Championships is one of Europe’s largest outdoor exhibitions and agricultural Trade Shows that shouldn’t be missed. The event attracts on average 1,100 exhibitors and 189,000 visitors every year. This year’s National Ploughing Championships will take place from 17th until 19th September 2019 in Ballintrane, Fenagh, Co. Carlow.
Showcasing Irish food, farming and culture, The National Ploughing Championships incorporates all sectors of agriculture and rural living from the latest development in Agri. Machinery to a comprehensive showcase of Livestock Breeds, Animal Husbandry and Management, Motors, Forestry, BioEnergy, Business Management and Regulatory Bodies. If you want to know more about The National Ploughing Championships, visit their official website for more information.
Maldron Hotel Portlaoise is located just a 40 minutes’ drive away from the exhibition grounds what makes it the perfect place when visiting the National Ploughing Championships. Stay with us in comfort before and after the event.
Our special Ploughing Championships Offer
Maldron Hotel Portlaoise offers an exclusive package for The National Ploughing Championships weekend, making your festival experience even more memorable.
What we offer:
- Full breakfast served from 6pm during the event
- 4-course evening meal for just €22.95 per person
- On-site car parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free access and use of our Club Vitae Leisure Centre which includes a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and fully equipped gym
- Various spacious and comfy bedrooms
Book your Ploughing Championships Package today to avoid disappointment!