Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and provides the body and brain with fuel after an overnight fast and that’s where the name originates, breaking the fast. Without breakfast you are running on empty-like trying to start your car with no petrol. Breakfast kick starts your metabolism; helping you to burn calories throughout the day as well as helping you concentrate at work and your daily activities. Those are just a few reasons why it is the most important meal of the day.
Start your day the best way possible with the new Maldron “Vitality Breakfast Range” Our unique breakfast range offers you the chance to start the day off on the right note with a healthy breakfast, a more traditional Irish Breakfast or a combination of the two.
We offer a buffet style breakfast in the Maldron Hotel Portlaoise giving you the option to discover all the healthy breakfast options. Sit back and relax with a complimentary newspaper while deciding on what to have for breakfast.
Maldron Hotel Portlaoise Vitality Breakfast Includes:
- Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Maldron Detox Water and Fruit Smoothies
- Hearty Fruity Porridge, Nuts Seeds and Dried Fruits
- Fresh Fruit Salad, Peeled and Sliced Fresh Melon and Pineapple
- Thick Creamy Natural Yogurt, Fruit Compotes and Luxury Granola
- Prunes, Home Toasted Muesli , Grapefruit segments
- Selection of Cheeses and Sliced Continental Meats
- Full Irish Breakfast Selection
- Home baked Brown Bread, Poppy seed Bagels, Butter Croissants
- Full selection of Gluten Free breakfast options available
- Soya Milk Available
Ensure your child gets a good breakfast to start the day the best way possible. Choose cereal, bread with cheese, scrambled egg, yogurt and fresh fruit
View our “Vitality Breakfast Menu” here
Breakfast is served from 7am - 10 am Monday to Friday and from 8am -11am Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays.
For Group bookings please call us on (057) 8695900 or email email@example.com