We have a host of attractions and activities for the whole family to discover this Autumn Break. Hidden walkways, trails and tracks for those that love to explore nature. Magical fairy lands at the Irish National Stud and Gardens that will bring you on a mystical journey. You will have the pick of the local petting farms with train rides, lamas or camels.
Even on the rainy days we got you covered, with the indoor swimming pool and leisure club or a short drive to Roll & Bowl. Let’s not forget, there is always something new to discover at Kildare Village, with luxury brands you will be sure to find the treat that delights in the form of a cashmere sweater or trendy pair of Jimmy Choo’s.
Whatever the weather come here to discover.
- Be sure to Visit Irish National Stud and Gardens. Visitors will enjoy 20% off. Meet baby foals or go on an adventure following fairy path. Pre booking is essential, please ask our reception team for more details.
- Castleview Open Farm 10% off. Go carting, indoor soccer is just some of many activities that you can enjoy.
- National Reptile Zoo 10% off for all our guests, you will be able to hold and touch some of the scaly friends!
- Kildare Farm Foods free entry. Grab a feeding pot and stroll around to meet lamas, piglets and other quacks. Hop on the train and zoom around the farm.
- Emo House and Gardens free to explore and enjoy, with picnic tables and tea rooms to delight.
- Togher Woods are free to enjoy all seasons and great for kids. Be one with the nature.
- Kildare Village Shopping is promising to trill daily with an extraordinary finds at additional 10% off and a newly build playground.
- Complimentary use of the leisure centre, including 20 meter swimming pool and kids pool.